IRIEDAILY Production

PRODUCTION & TEXTILE CHAIN

All IRIEDAILY items are made in our production facilities in Portugal or China. The good and fair working conditions in the factories are very important to us, which is why we have joined the Fair Wear Foundation in 2016.
All T-shirts, sweatshirts and socks are manufactured in Portugal, which corresponds to a production volume of 43%. The remaining 57% are produced in China, including jackets, shirts, shorts, trousers, knitwear, caps, caps & accessories.