IRIEDAILY Nachhaltigkeit

SUSTAINABILITY

No other term has recently been as loud as “sustainability”. But what does sustainability actually mean and what aspects does it cover?

In order to guarantee our future generations comparable or better living conditions and to protect our planet, we must simply rethink.
In plain language: We must handle natural resources responsibly! Issues such as climate protection, environmental protection and animal welfare also play an important role in the big issue of sustainability. Transparent trade routes, the use of biological and recycled materials, as well as social responsibility towards employees and workers in production are further decisive points.

Enough of the theory – how do IRIEDAILY and the crew try to do their bit for a sustainable future?
We are aware that we cannot become a completely sustainable company overnight. But step by step, we are trying to make our contribution in various areas. You can follow our step by step process on this page.

IRIEDAILY sustainable Materials

SUSTAINABLE MATERIALS

Good news! Since the Spring/Summer collection 2020 a large part of our t-shirts has been made of organic cotton and there are already some jackets with recycled polyester uppers. For some time now the complete IRIEDAILY collections have been vegan made and produced – but you have surely noticed that already. In addition, we have been using the natural material cork for a long time now for the production of accessories like caps, wallets or belts.

IRIEDAILY Fair Wear Foundation

FAIR WEAR FOUNDATION

Due to our general personal mentality and philosophy of the company, IRIEDAILY joined the FWF at the beginning of 2016. After only 2.5 years we have achieved the Leader Status at FWF in Summer 2018.
That proves that we are developing exceptionally well and working at an advanced level.

PRODUCTION

All IRIEDAILY items are made in our production facilities in Portugal or China. The good and fair working conditions in the factories are very important to us, which is why we have joined the Fair Wear Foundation in 2016.
All T-shirts, sweatshirts and socks are manufactured in Portugal, which corresponds to a production volume of 42%. The remaining 58% are produced in China, including jackets, shirts, shorts, trousers, knitwear, caps, caps & accessories.

IRIEDAILY vegan

VEGAN MATERIALS & PRODUCTION

IRIEDAILY relies on vegan fabrics and vegan production for almost all products!
Supposedly obvious vegan garments such as T-shirts or pants may also have come into contact with animal substances during production. We make it easy for you and mark all our vegan products, just look for the label.
Plus, all vegan IRIEDAILY products are now certified by PETA and receive the {PETA-Approved Vegan} – label!

IRIEDAILY Tütle Nachhaltigkeit

ECO-FRIENDLY BAGS

While shopping in our brand stores in Berlin and Vienna as well as in the Outlet Berlin you can get new eco-friendly shopping bags from the company Tütle! The TÜTLE, the probably most environmentally-friendly bag. It is entirely carbon-neutral and is made in Germany from 100% recycled, unbleached, water-resistant and compostable special paper. TÜTLE can be used as a shopping bag several times. After that it is ideal for collecting your organic kitchen waste.

Lastenrad Click & Collect

CLICK & COLLECT

Shop online and collect your items at the Brand Store or Outlet Berlin. In addition to advantages such as flexible collection, on-site try-on and saving on shipping costs, the Click & Collect service is above all one thing – environmentally friendly!
Because your order is transported from our warehouse to the stores either by bike or on foot.

IRIEDAILY x Mizu Nachhaltige Flaschen

IRIEDAILY x MIZU DRINKING BOTTLES

Do you already know about our cooperation with Mizu Life? The company produces reusable, recyclable and BPA-free drinking bottles made of stainless steel! We think that’s great and have already teamed up with Mizu several times for a cooperation and put our artwork on the bottles.
Furthermore, all IRIEWORKERS have their own Mizu bottle, so we can avoid plastic bottles in the office completely.

Guppyfriend

GUPPYFRIEND BAG

We are offering the GUPPYFRIEND BAG in our online shop! GUPPYFRIEND is a washing bag that reduces the microplastic pollution caused by laundry washing. Most of our clothing is made of synthetic materials and plastics. When washing laundry in the washing machine, broken plastic fibres from the clothes get into the oceans and rivers via the waste water. A considerable damage for the environment.

NACHHALTIGKEITS-NEWS

SUSTAINABILITY

No other term has recently been as loud as “sustainability”. But what does sustainability actually mean and what aspects does it cover?

In order to guarantee our future generations comparable or better living conditions and to protect our planet, we must simply rethink.
In plain language: We must handle natural resources responsibly! Issues such as climate protection, environmental protection and animal welfare also play an important role in the big issue of sustainability. Transparent trade routes, the use of biological and recycled materials, as well as social responsibility towards employees and workers in production are further decisive points.

Enough of the theory – how do IRIEDAILY and the crew try to do their bit for a sustainable future?
We are aware that we cannot become a completely sustainable company overnight. But step by step, we are trying to make our contribution in various areas. You can follow our step by step process on this page.

IRIEDAILYS NACHHALTIGKEITSZIELE

blablablablablbalbabalbalblabllablalalalblablablablablbalbabalbalblabllablalalalblablablablablbalbabalbalblabllablalalalblablablablablbalbabalbalblabllablalalalblablablablablbalbabalbalblabllablalalalblablablablablbalbabalbalblabllablalalalblablablablablbalbabalbalblabllablalalal

SUSTAINABLE MATERIALS

Good news! Since the Spring/Summer collection 2020 a large part of our t-shirts has been made of organic cotton and there are already some jackets with recycled polyester uppers. For some time now the complete IRIEDAILY collections have been vegan made and produced – but you have surely noticed that already. In addition, we have been using the natural material cork for a long time now for the production of accessories like caps, wallets or belts.

IRIEDAILY sustainable Materials
IRIEDAILY Fair Wear Foundation

FAIR WEAR FOUNDATION

Due to our general personal mentality and philosophy of the company, IRIEDAILY joined the FWF at the beginning of 2016. After only 2.5 years we have achieved the Leader Status at FWF in Summer 2018.
That proves that we are developing exceptionally well and working at an advanced level.

PRODUCTION

All IRIEDAILY items are made in our production facilities in Portugal or China. The good and fair working conditions in the factories are very important to us, which is why we have joined the Fair Wear Foundation in 2016.
All T-shirts, sweatshirts and socks are manufactured in Portugal, which corresponds to a production volume of 42%. The remaining 58% are produced in China, including jackets, shirts, shorts, trousers, knitwear, caps, caps & accessories.

IRIEDAILY vegan

VEGAN MATERIALS & PRODUCTION

IRIEDAILY relies on vegan fabrics and vegan production for almost all products!
Supposedly obvious vegan garments such as T-shirts or pants may also have come into contact with animal substances during production. We make it easy for you and mark all our vegan products, just look for the label.
Plus, all vegan IRIEDAILY products are now certified by PETA and receive the {PETA-Approved Vegan} – label!

ECO-FRIENDLY BAGS

While shopping in our brand stores in Berlin and Vienna as well as in the Outlet Berlin you can get new eco-friendly shopping bags from the company Tütle! The TÜTLE, the probably most environmentally-friendly bag. It is entirely carbon-neutral and is made in Germany from 100% recycled, unbleached, water-resistant and compostable special paper. TÜTLE can be used as a shopping bag several times. After that it is ideal for collecting your organic kitchen waste.

IRIEDAILY Tütle Nachhaltigkeit
Lastenrad Click & Collect

CLICK & COLLECT

Shop online and collect your items at the Brand Store or Outlet Berlin. In addition to advantages such as flexible collection, on-site try-on and saving on shipping costs, the Click & Collect service is above all one thing – environmentally friendly!
Because your order is transported from our warehouse to the stores either by bike or on foot.

IRIEDAILY x MIZU DRINKING BOTTLES

Do you already know about our cooperation with Mizu Life? The company produces reusable, recyclable and BPA-free drinking bottles made of stainless steel! We think that’s great and have already teamed up with Mizu several times for a cooperation and put our artwork on the bottles.
Furthermore, all IRIEWORKERS have their own Mizu bottle, so we can avoid plastic bottles in the office completely.

IRIEDAILY x Mizu Nachhaltige Flaschen
Guppyfriend

GUPPYFRIEND BAG

We are offering the GUPPYFRIEND BAG in our online shop! GUPPYFRIEND is a washing bag that reduces the microplastic pollution caused by laundry washing. Most of our clothing is made of synthetic materials and plastics. When washing laundry in the washing machine, broken plastic fibres from the clothes get into the oceans and rivers via the waste water. A considerable damage for the environment.

SUSTAINABILITY NEWS